Most Active Corporation within an Association
This award is given to a corporation who has taken an active role to enable their association to advance its aim. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following:
- Advancement of the aims of the association
- Creativity, innovation and effectiveness of work undertaken
- Improved experience for members
- Feedback from the association and their members
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background on your company and the association
- Explain the particular reasons that you consider your company suitable for winning this award and the reasoning behind undertaking an active role and how you did this
- Include any research, evidence, strategies and/or feedback that corroborate this statement
- Explain how the association, membership and profession, have benefitted from your role within the association
- Include any other information that may validate your claim on this award, and assist the judging panel in making an informed decision. In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change?
All fields are required