Best Association Networking Event
This award is given to the most successful networking event from the perspectives of all parties involved. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following:
- An innovative format for the event
- Efforts to encourage interaction between attendees
- Creativity and effectiveness in promoting the event
- Positive feedback from attendees
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
- An Interesting venue
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the event including how it originated and what it set out to achieve and the audience size and location. Outline any specific goals or targets you had in mind prior to the event being put together
- Describe any research that went into developing the event. Give details of the research, processes and techniques used
- If relevant please describe how you interacted with sponsors, exhibitors or third parties, they meet their objectives
- Outline any novel approaches and techniques you used in the development of the event – including any partnerships with third parties, direct and online marketing and use of social media
- Describe the features of the development which made it so beneficial to members. How did you manage to implement these?
- Outline the success of the event's development in terms of the audience size, profile and feedback from delegates, speakers, sponsors and members. Include any other criteria you would use to measure the success that the development had on the existing event. Also assess these results against any targets you set at the outset
- Give any other information regarding the development of the event which you think would help convince the judges that your event should win this award. What makes your event so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative in developing your event?
All fields are required