Best use of Multimedia by an Association
This award is given to the association demonstrating the most imaginative and productive use of multimedia as an effective tool, with emphasis on relevance, user experience and innovation. Where relevant please demonstrate;
- Clearly defined strategy for multimedia
- Improved interaction with members
- Integration of multimedia into a campaign/key goal
- Improved interaction with your members
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the multimedia initiative, its context, purpose and target audience. Outline any target goals you had in mind when conceiving and building the multimedia piece
- Describe the research that you conducted, both in terms of defining the need for the piece and also when considering and creating the piece
- Explain how this multimedia initiative was of use and benefit to your association and its members
- Provide any other supporting information that you feel may bolster your application for this particular award. Please include any particular outstanding creativity and innovation you employed. Do include external feedback and testimonials you may have
All fields are required