Best Association Newsletter
This award is presented to the association that has created the best newsletter for members with the judges placing particular emphasis on creativity, innovation and relevance
- Quality of news, features and information
- Increased circulation
- Positive reader feedback
- Design and content
- Creative engagement and relevance
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background information on the origination of the newsletter or including details of its target audience, creativity, content and extent of readership, and size of circulation and geographic reach
- State what the primary aims of the newsletter were, and how this assists the Association's members. Please state the key features of its purpose
- Explain any specific innovation or practice that the newsletter has created and influenced
- Describe any specific targeted achievements made by the newsletter
- Give any other information regarding your newsletter which you think would help convince the judges that your association should win this award. What makes it so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
All fields are required