Overall Best European Association
This award is given to the association that offers the most exemplary representation, advancement or experience for its members. The judges will consider the following:
- Recent advancements and success
- Value for money
- Success in overcoming challenges
- Heightened association prestige and presence
- Strong leadership
- Member satisfaction and feedback
- Success in meeting targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background on your association and who you represent.
- Explain the particular reasons that you consider your association suitable for winning this award
- Include any research, evidence, strategies and/or feedback that corroborate this statement
- Explain how the membership and profession, have benefitted from any recent improvements
- Include any other information that may validate your claim on this award, and assist the judging panel in making an informed decision
All fields are required