Best European Think Tank
This award is given to the Think Tank that has achieved the most influence, advancement and development of its cause. The judges will consider the following:
- Impacting and advancing change
- Achieving key strategic goals of your Think Tank
- Quality of information, intelligence and data
- Heightened Think Tank prestige and presence
- Strong leadership
- Further advancement of the aims of your Think Tank
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background on your Think Tank and who/the area you represent
- Explain the particular reasons that you consider your Think Tank suitable for winning this award
- Include any research, evidence, strategies and/or feedback that corroborate this statement
- Explain how the industry you work within has benefitted from recent work
- Include any other information that may validate your claim on this award, and assist the judging panel in making an informed decision. In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change? Do give feedback/testimonials
All fields are required